Our new tools for flawless skin…
Hello all and welcome back to our blog. We hope everyone is well and looking forward to returning to the salon. We have been incredibly busy during the lockdown period, organising a whole new product range, treatments, and skincare tools for use at home. We have also spent a lot of time preparing the salon to ensure it is as safe as possible for our clients and therapists upon our return. So, we are absolutely ready to get going now!
Today we wanted to share the information on our new skincare tools from Flexi Skin London. We have seen these become increasingly popular over recent months so have put them to the test ourselves and now cannot wait for you all to try them too. We thought a blog post would be the best place to tell you all about them, as the list of benefits is really huge, and we have so much knowledge to share about them. The brand itself was created by two sisters who were becoming very busy in their skincare spa that they saw a real need for clients to be able to maintain their skincare rituals between appointments. This led to four tools being designed and created with that ethos in mind. This includes the sculptor; the microneedler; the roller and the cleanser. Please keep reading for the information on each.
Lift, tone and define facial muscles.
This tool is made from rose quartz crystal, a stone commonly referred to as the ‘love stone’, due to its powerful energy and connection to the heart. It is an ancient Chinese beauty ritual, that massages and trains the facial muscles to make them more defined and toned. It is detoxifying and encourages lymphatic drainage, whilst also boosting blood circulation. Once you have removed your makeup and used your favourite serum or moisturiser, you apply the stone using firm strokes across the face working towards the hair line and down the neck. Once used, simply run under cold water and towel dry.
How to use:
• Remove make up and apply your favourite serum or moisturiser.
• Apply firm strokes across the face working out to- wards the hairline and down the neck.
• Use the edge of the tool to lift under the cheek- bones, jawline and brow arch.
• After use, run under a cold tap and dry with a towel.
• Due to natural variations in the colour of the crystal, each Gua Sha will be unique in colour.
Rejuvenate, stimulate and reduce fine lines and wrinkles
We are absolutely loving this handy tool and think this is going to be very popular in our salon. It rejuvenates the complexion by creating micro-channels in the top layer of the skin. This increases skin cell turnover, collagen production and encourages the skin to repair and renew. It also massively compliments your skincare products for further absorption. The result, plumper more radiant skin with reduced signs of pigmentation and signs of fine lines and scarring. You will use this tool once you have cleansed the skin and patted dry, then rolling the tool in an even pressure horizontally and vertically all over the face working outwards, avoiding the eye area. Immediately apply your favourite serum and moisturiser, repeating this around 3 nights a week. You will also need to sterilise the tool after using with the available spirit.
How to use:
• After cleansing skin in the evening, roll back and forth in a crosshatch motion on each targeted area lifting as you change direction.
• Target problem areas and remember to avoid the delicate eye area and lips!
• Use light pressure holding your finger on the back of the Microneedler to control the pressure against your skin.
• Use for around 2 minutes after which your skin will appear pink and slightly flushed.
• Immediately after use apply your favourite serum or moisturiser as micro channels are open at this point and this allows better absorption of the active ingredients.
How to use your microneedler continually
• Use Microneedler 2 to 3 times a week.
• Store in plastic box when not using and travelling.
Smooth, Depuff and GLOW
This is an ideal addition to your daily skincare routine. Again, using rose quartz as with the sculptor, to encourage lymphatic drainage by removing toxins and excess fluid. The skin appears brighter with a healthy and dewy glow. It is used perfectly on cleansed skin, or even better over moisturised skin. Using the same motion as the sculptor this tool is heavenly, and even better if you keep it in the fridge.
How to use:
• Apply serum, face oil, moisturiser or mask to a freshly cleansed face.
• Roll gently across the face working out towards the hairline and down the neck.
• Keep ours in the fridge for an extra cooling effect!
• After use, run under a cold tap and dry with a tow- el. Never clean with very hot water or soak.
• Due to natural variations in the colour of the crystal, each facial roller will be unique in colour.
Deep cleanse, exfoliate and firm skin.
We have a feeling everyone is going to be very excited about this! It will take your skincare routine to the next level and we are already very impressed with the results ourselves. This innovative tool uses gentle, silicone bristles that follow the contours of your face and are designed to reach deep into the pores to remove blemish causing impurities such as dirt, oil and make up. This is combined with sonic pulses at high and low frequencies to simultaneously boost blood circulation and restore skin’s firmness and elasticity. Cleansing lotions are enhanced by allowing them to penetrate skin at a deeper level, meaning that clear, glowing skin can be achieved after daily use. This tool is going to change your life and your skin will appear smoother, clearer and much more radiant.
How to use:
• Apply cleanser, wet the tool and press the power button, adjusting the speed until it feels comfortable. Move in circular motions over your skin for one minute.
• Use the reverse and tip of the tool over the T-Zone area, where pores are larger.
• Wash off cleanser and pat skin dry. Lightly wash excess product and dirt off the cleansing tool.
• After use, dry the device and place on charging base for standing or charging.
• The Cleanser be used for 5 hours after fully charged, giving around 100 uses before needing re-charged! When charging the light on base will turn on until device is fully charged.
We are so excited about each of these new tools and can’t wait to see everyone using them and your own results. Please do keep an eye on our social channels for regular video demonstrations and more information on all these new goodies. Also, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to send us an email >> firstname.lastname@example.org